The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Star Noodle

My husband and I were recently treated to dinner at Star Noodle in Lahaina. I'm confident that if you live in Maui you have heard of it and know their story. From what I understand it is owned by the same guys who own Aloha Mixed Plate and Old Lahaina Luau. This restaurant is in the worst location imaginable. It is on top of a hill (which makes for a great view) at the very end of a commercial warehouse district. You can't see it from the street and there are no signs directing you there. But none of that seems to matter. Locals love this place enough that they have spread the word in the small amount of time that it has been open. We sat down at 6 PM and half an hour later there wasn't a single table left. By 8 PM the bar was full as well. And this was in the middle of September. The facility was clean and beautifully done. Our server, LuLu, made us feel perfectly at home. And I can honestly say that everything on the menu was delicious. The reason that I can honestly say that it because we honestly ordered one of everything including dessert. Don't forget to check this place out the next time that you are in Maui. You will not be disappointed.

Congratulations guys! It couldn't have happened to a better group of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment