The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Help Wanted!

Sophie Grace Maui is officially hiring. We are looking for somebody to work one to two days a week in our Wailea location but also be able to fill in once and awhile in our Paia location. We are looking for somebody with strong sales skills who is comfortable with customers. Somebody who loves people, jewelry and fashion. Somebody who is trustworthy, organized and able to communicate well. You do not need to know how to make jewelry but must be willing to learn. This person must be able to work Saturdays. The shift is from 10-5 and is outside by the pool. It does require setting up and breaking down of the kiosk. If this sounds like you then send your resume to jamie@sophiegracemaui.com. If you have sent your resume in the past and are still interested please send it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment